This document was previously published as:KA420146
To generate the report: first, check to see if you have the report defined in the standard location: Workspace -> Administrative Domains -> Self-monitoring -> Works -> Diagnostic Report - Data Flow & Statistics
If there, simply open the report, run it, and provide a copy of the output (PDF, XLS, and other formats are available).
If the report is not listed, please follow the steps below to define the report.
If the report needs to be defined:
(1) Under Workspace -> Administrative Domains -> Self-monitoring click the 'Add Works' button and select 'Add Report' from the menu.
(2) In the Wizard select "Advanced Report - based on an Advanced Report Template"
(3) In the "Select report template" screen select:
Template group: Diagnostic
Template: Diagnostic Report - Data Flow & Statistics
(4) In the "Select the generation schedule for this report" screen just select 'next' (no changes are required here).
(5) In the "Name" screen just select 'next' (no changes are required here).
(6) Select Works -> Diagnostic Report - Data Flow & Statistics and click the 'Run report now' button. The report usually takes a bit of time to run (maybe 5 minutes).
(7) Send the PDF, XLS, or other format report that is generated.