What is the procedure to update the PATH statement in Windows?
1. Select Control Panel from the Start menu. Then click on System and Security.
2. Click on System.
3. Select Advanced system settings.
4. Click on Environment Variables.
5. In the System variables list scroll down until the Path entry is displayed. Click the Edit button.
6. In the Variable value box scroll left to the beginning of the list.
7. In Windows Explorer display the directory to be added to the Path, right click on address line and click Copy.
8. In the Variable value box position the cursor at the beginning of the list, right click and select Paste.
9. Be sure to add a “;” (semi-colon) after the value that was pasted in.
10. Click OK.
11. Click OK.
12. Click OK.