The FootPrints Service Core A
perations (AMIGO) Customer Support Program is designed to assist customers with information, advice, tips, guidance, and suggestions for migrating from FootPrints Service Core 11 to FootPrints Service Core 12. Our goal is to give you a clearly defined plan that allows for a smooth, timely migration of FootPrints Service Core and allows for minimal downtime.
It should be noted, the earliest FootPrints Service Core 11 version that can be migrated is version 11.6.01 or later.
Scope of Program:
For the purposes of the FootPrints Service Core AMIGO program, the term “migration” refers to any of the following:
- Installation of FootPrints Service Core 12 on a Test Server, and the export and import of Data and/or Configuration settings from an existing Version 11 installation of FootPrints Service Core into a test installation of FootPrints Service Core 12.
Plan of Action:
- Review and fill-out the attached FP12 Migration Checklist.
- Install and run the Migration Advisor discussed in the KB Article 000011038 Migrating from FootPrints Service Core 11.6.01+ to FootPrints Service Core 12.
- Update the AMIGO ticket with your Advisor Report folder (C:\FootPrintsServiceCore\MigrationAdvisorReports) zipped and Checklist to schedule a review session with senior support.
- Create a plan for developing your migration.
- Post-migration follow-up to address questions and ensure success after your migration.
- Documentation for Migration Options: Migration Options: