Equivalent problem may also be seen with dataupgrade.sh or dataupgrade.bat
Check the dataupgrade.log for clues.
If it is clear that KA 000146679 & KA 000142238 don't apply to you because the dataupgrade.log doesn't show " Unable to start Elasticsearch", then do the following:
Quit out of it. Then clear the ElasticSearch cache and try again.
- Stop the TSPS (tssh server stop)
- Backup up the ElasticSearch data folder from TSPS
The location of the folder is $TRUESIGHTPSERVER_HOME\truesightpserver\modules\elasticsearch\data
- Then delete the ElasticSearch data folder from TSPS.
- Start the TSPS server (tssh server start)
This will rebuild the ElasticSearch cache
- After TSPS comes up, reconnects to TSIM etc. launch the bat file again.
If no improvement, run 'tssh dump export' and send the output file to BMC Support.