Devices not showing up in groups on TSPS Console
Ensure that the TSPS has adequate RAM and that the conf files have been tuned correctly.
If the TSPS is on a VM, ensure that resources have been reserved.
If the symptom persists:
- Enable debugging on the TSPS as follows:
tssh logger debug on -n CMA
tssh logger debug on -n com.bmc.sas.ngp.service.message.impl
- Enable debugging on the TSIM as follows:
pw debug on -p jserver
- Attempt to add a Device to a Group
- Check if the Device was added to Group in TSIM immediately and in TSIM the Device appears OK in group.
- Confirm that the Device is not immediately added to the Group in the TSPS
- Send the TSPS logs (.\truesightpserver\logs)
- Send the TSIM logs (.\pw\pronto\logs)
- Also run the following on the TSIM & send the output:
runsqli "select count(*) from groupmos where motypeid!=1 and MOINSTID not in (select itemid from item_cfg)"