If due to some issue deployment is not progressing, in the UI there is option to Abort the deployment. You can go to Manage Devices->View Deployment and Installation Summary select the job which you want to Abort and from Action Menu you can select "Abort" option.
For those Agents which failed, please collect the following to send to Support for further review:
1. Patrol Agent installation status screen shots from the TSPS UI.
2. Please get us the output of the below command for the couple of Patrol Agents.
3. For some PA's i can see the installation is success, for that Patrol Agent is the data collection happenning fine?
4. Please capture logs folder for the couple of Patrol Agents
Example Location: "C:\Program Files\BMC Software\PatrolAgent\Patrol3\log"
5. Patrol Agent installation logs will be under below mentioned location, please get those for further analysis.
Example: "C:\Program Files\BMC Software\PatrolAgent\log"