Cross Launch from TSPS to True-sight Smart Reporting throws error "Your Session has Expired, Please login from TSPS Console".
Below are the steps to reproduce:
1. Install True-sight Smart Reporting 11.3.01 with Java -1.8.0-openjdk-184.108.40.206.b12-0.el7_5.x86_64.
2. Configure Reporting engine with TS Smart Reporting during the RE installation.
3. Add the Smart Reporting component in TSPS Console and the connection shows successful.
4. Now Cross launch to Smart Reporting from TSPS and it will redirect to reporting page, but displays the below error message:
"Your Session has Expired, Please login from TSPS Console"
This issue occurs when incorrect hostname or port number is added in he cache properties file.
- Login to Smart Reporting machine and check for cache.properties file located at "../TrueSightSmartReporting/appserver/conf" directory.
- Correct the hostname and port number for TSPS server and save the file.
- Restart smart reporting service.
- Now the cross launch of smart reporting from TSPS should work without any issues.
In addition to the above, TS Smart Reporting installation with IBM Java was not QA validated. It is strongly recommended to install with open JDK/JRE which will not cause any cross launch issues.