1. Go to https://www.bmc.com/support
2. 2. Click on the "Login" link at the top right hand side of the screen & sign on using your support credentials.
3. use the following link:
"eFix PTF Distribution Services (eFix)"
4. Set the options for INCONTROL:
- Environment: IOA x.x.x (IOA 9.0.x)
- The Profile that reflects the target environment (IOA 9.0.xx)
- Search Type: PTF
- Status: All
4. Enter the ptf(s) into the Search Argument(s) box.
In a PTF list, the separator can be a comma or simply a space.
5. Check the 'Run Pre/Co-requisite analysis above Level' checkbox
and in the drop-down box select your current level (01, 02, 03, 04, 18.000, 18.100, 18.20019.000, 19.100, 19.200, 20.000.20.100...).
6. Click on Search.
7. On the PTF Results page, click 'Download selected PTFs on this page' in order to download the PTFs displayed in this page.
If the query results consist of multiple pages, go to each page and repeat 'Download selected PTFs on this page'.
Note: If there are many ptfs listed, then you may want to consider applying a maintenance tape rather than individual ptfs.
8. Unzip and upload all the downloaded files to the mainframe.
The transfer must be a binary transfer, without CR/LF translation, to a LRECL=80, RECFM=FB dataset(s) or PDS member.